Best Lemon Popsicle Recipes To Try At Home – That You Can Try!
Lemon popsicles are fun treats that you make during summer and springtime. These tasty treats burst with fresh lemon flavor that everyone loves. Lemon popsicles are just made from scratch with three ingredients. The texture and taste are so perfect that you do not need to purchase them again at stores!
We all love a refreshing glass of lemonade but lemon popsicles are just delicious. Thus, it is best to keep some ready and handy in the freezer so that you can have them anytime. These popsicles bring out the best sour and sweet flavor combination that you can ever imagine. Now, the best thing about a lemon popsicle is that it is so easy and simple to make. It is pretty much exactly like making a glass of lemonade at home. Here, find out about the best lemon popsicle recipes that you can try at home!
- 1 What is in a lemon popsicle?
- 2 Best Lemon Popsicle Recipes to Try at Home
- 3 Different Variations of Lemon Popsicles
- 4 Tips for Lemon Popsicle Recipes
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Lemon Popsicles
- 6 Conclusion
What is in a lemon popsicle?
Lemon Juice: To have lemon juice, you need to freshly squeeze lemons using a lemon juicer.
Sugar:To make popsicles, you can use granulated sugar. Just combine the sugar and lemon juice for creating your lemon syrup.
Water:Then, dilute your lemon syrup using cold water.
Now, watch this video to check out a simple lemon popsicle recipe.
Best Lemon Popsicle Recipes to Try at Home
Lemon Popsicle Recipe
It takes just ten minutes to prepare this recipe, where the freeze time is four hours. This American-style snack is gluten-free, paleo, refined-sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan with a substitute of maple syrup. Now, let’s begin with our refreshing recipe.
- Filtered water – 3 cups
- Fresh lemon juice – ½ cup
- Honey/maple syrup – 5-6 tablespoons.
- Firstly, you need to juice the lemons. Then, pour the juice into a pitcher, large bowl, or 2-quart measuring cup. Ensure that it needs to be something that is simple to pour the juice from.
- Now, put in the water and honey. Whisk to combine well.
- Pour the juice carefully into every compartment of the popsicle mold.
- Ensure that your freezer features an open spot, where you can let the molds safely sit. It is important that the molds do not tip over. Transfer the popsicle molds into the freezer and let them freeze for around 4-6 hours or keep them overnight.
- Store the popsicles in ziplock bags or silicone freezer bags for around 2 weeks. Now, enjoy your lemon popsicles!
Lemonade Popsicle Recipe
This recipe makes a perfectly great desert for parents and kids. Make this lemonade popsicle recipe with fresh and simple ingredients for a delicious summer treat. To make this recipe, you will need silicone popsicle molds and wooden popsicle sticks.
- Lemon juice - ½ cup
- Turmeric – a pinch
- Vanilla yogurt – ½ cup
- Milk – ½ cup
- Water – 2 cups
- Mix the turmeric and lemon juice together in a pitcher or large bowl.
- Once well-mixed, you need to add the remaining ingredients. Stir well until everything is completely mixed.
- Now, pour the prepared mixture into popsicle molds and put in sticks.
- Freeze the popsicles for over 4 hours or until they freeze solid.
Note: If you like it sweeter, then you are free to use maple syrup, stevia, honey, or just syrup.
Honey Lemon Mint Popsicle Recipe
It is a perfect time to have lemon popsicles when the summer makes a transition into the monsoon. So, what could be more refreshing than the classic combination of mint and lemon! This lemon popsicle recipe is so easy and simple to follow. It just takes 3-4 items, including lemon, honey, salt, and mint. That’s it! Mix all of these ingredients together and just freeze. Your honey lemon mint popsicles are super ready!
- Water – 1 cup
- Lemon – 2 (juiced)
- Honey – 4 tablespoons
- Mint – 10-14 leaves
- Salt – as per taste
- To start making your lemon popsicles, you have to first take a glass jar. Now, add lemon juice, water, salt, and honey.
- Mix all the ingredients together so that everything dissolves nicely.
- Now, pour the mixture into silicone popsicle molds.
- Add the popsicle sticks in these molds.
- Now, let it stay in the freezer to freeze for around 7-8 hours or overnight.
Different Variations of Lemon Popsicles
Today, you will come across lots and lots of popsicle recipes that you can try at home. In this article, we have listed some of the best and easiest ones. Here are other good variations and ideas that you can follow:
- Dairy-free and vegan popsicles.
- Popsicles without any dyes. Instead, use natural dyes.
- Healthier options without artificial sugar. It is best to go with natural sweeteners, such as stevia and honey.
- Alcoholic popsicles with alcohol
- When you make popsicles with cream or milk, you need to use one or two tablespoons of cornstarch. By doing so, your popsicles would not be icy as well as will remain creamy on freezing.
Tips for Lemon Popsicle Recipes
So, here are some tips for lemon popsicle recipes.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Lemon Popsicles
Should you use freshly squeezed or bottled lemon juice?
To make lemon popsicles at home, you can use either of them. However, you may know that bottled lemon juice is a bit tarter. This is because it is more concentrated. If you like tart, then you can take up the easy way. It is up to you what you prefer.
What can you add to your lemonade popsicles?
As stated earlier, there are lots of popsicle variances available out there. As there are so many add-ins available for making a lemon popsicle, you can decide on the ingredients depending on the drinkers. Add more fun to your popsicles by putting in ingredients like fresh berries, edible flowers, lemon slices, gummy bears, and many more. Choose things that are flavorful and good for all ages!
So, this is all about a lemon popsicle. Now, make some by following the amazing lemon popsicle recipes listed in this article. It is so easy to make popsicles at home. All you need is just three main ingredients, which include lemon, water, and sugar.
Plus, we mentioned some of the tips that you can follow while making lemon popsicles at home. Follow these tips to make some amazing and tasty lemon popsicles. If you have some exciting lemon popsicle recipes to share, then do mention them in the comment section! We would love to read them.